BLS-AED Generic Provider Course
- Basic Life Support Course (BLS)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Course - introduction to the theory and application of AED
- Duration: 4 hours
- With the completion of the course participants receive a BLS-AED certificate (Swiss Rescue Council), which expires after 2 years
BLS-AED Refresher Course
- Basic Life Support Refresher Course (BLS-Refresher)
- Automated External Defibrillator Refresher Course (AED-Refresher)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Successful completion includes an extension of the BLS-AED certificate (Swiss Rescue Council), which expires after 2 years
Area-Wide AED Network
Leading representatives of political and medical institutions and organizations focus on establishing an area-wide AED network in Davos to provide for and guarantee broad but immediate access and use of AEDs.
The location of the AEDs in sports arenas, public places and authorities, hotels and airports may save thousands of lives every year if support is provided using an AED (after the appropriate training) within 5 minutes of the incident.
Conclusion: Mortality from sudden cardiac death in Davos can be prevented through timely intervention.
In the first course called "Basic Life Support" or BLS, learn to use and apply the automatic external defibrillator (AED) in life threatening emergency situations.
Become a member of the rescue circle rescue team!
Citizens as Rescuers
When every minute counts lay persons become rescuers